- To improve sports performance
- Training recommendations based on your genetic profile
- Help to improve your specific body composition
- Information about your risk of certain injuries
- To enhance your healthy aspects and combat harmful ones
- Guidelines to help you improve body composition
- Personalized activities to maintain optimal health
- To improve sports performance in children.
- Genetic predisposition to risk of injury.
- Metabolic regulation in child development.
- Nutrigenetic recommendations related to biorhythm to improve the organism’s physiological functions